Monday, March 29, 2010

A few of my favourite things.....

‘Tis the season and I’m so enjoying it!

White Holly Wreath, paper-source.com

I must say that making this list was actually quite tricky as I already have so much that makes me happy…my family, friends, good health, and exciting day-to-day adventures all make me a very thankful person.

But…if I had to, had to, had to create a wish list…these are the things that I’m currently coveting…

Clothes

1. A fabulous white coat.

Alexa wool coat, clubmonaco.com

2. A great red dress.

Lola silk tee dress, clubmonaco.com

3. A gorgeous evening gown.

BCBG strapless pleated gown, $348, bcbg.com

4. Or maybe two…and special occasions to wear them.

One shoulder crinkle chiffon gown, bcbg.com

Shoes
5. Basic black boots.

Toradeo boot, $169, ninewest.com

6. Pretty black flats.

Simply You, $79, ninewest.com

7. An organized and beautiful shoe closet.

Shoe storage, via {this is glamourous} at citified.blogspot.com

Jewelry

8. One of my all-time favourite cuffs.

Elsa Peretti bone cuff sterling silver, $725, tiffany.com

Beauty

9. Joe Fresh liquid eye liner. My new favourite beauty product.

Liquid eye liner, $6, joe.ca

At the Office

10. Notebooks. And many of them.

at Moleskines.com

at jordilabanda.com

11. Books, books, and more books!

Drive by Daniel Pink, danpink.com

Hey Day by Jordi Labanda, jordilabanda.com

100 Years of Fashion Illustration by Cally Blackman, amazon.com

Not a Star by Nick Hornby, amazon.com

Kitchen Treats

12. Tea from Hediard. Visiting Hediard in Paris is an amazing shopping experience. I love to be spoiled with goodies and specialty teas from this shop.

Hediard tea, hediard.com

Techy

13. A record player. I’m not picky. Just one that works and looks good.

Jakob Jensen record player, moma.org

Travel

14. Well – of course I’d love plenty of airplane tickets for travel! {France, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, India, Morocco…}

Galerie Lafayette, Paris, France

Tokyo, Japan

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Taj Mahal, India

Morocco