Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Nail Art

Hiya!!! I've got too much time in hands. Hence, spending 45 minutes to do this nail art. What can I say? I was browsing through youtube and got inspired!!! This girl is talented!!! And no, I'm not speaking of myself. It's the gal I found on youtube who made my nails cheery and happy for the day!!! Check out her video at the end of the post!!!

I did mine with blue instead of pink like her cause I'm feeling BLUE tonight :(
Nah, cuz I ain't got no pink polish. My neighbor stole it from me or actually I was willingly handed over to her cause she wanted it and being a nice neighbor I am, I gave without hesistation *sigh*
Nail Art Tutorial

I had tooth ached!!!
hmmm....actually, just wanna show off my luscious BIG lips!!! I should take pic from this angle more often!!!
Nail Art How To


Check this girl out. She has so many wonderful nail tuts!!!